Monday, September 27, 2010

The Fairest Of The Seasons

I am actually cold.
This is amazing. I go from sweating it out at near 100 degree heat to having to wear a cardigan and a scarf around my house.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love autumn. More than any other season. It's so cozy without being obnoxious. It means that I get to down cups of tea with my Nan and Grandpa and I get to wear the glorious invention that are flannel jammies.
Autumn always make me want to stay at home and hang out with my mom. Like usually I get into her bed on Friday nights to watch Datlines at 9 p.m then pass out at about 10. It's great sleeping weather.
More than anything else though, I love the clothes.Currently I'm looking forward to these items joining my wardrobe.
1. My Wonderful Array of Pashminas: They aren't technically Pashminas. They're more like Fashminas, but still. I have just about every color imaginable, my favorite being my purple paisley one and my red one. They go with ANYTHING

( I get mine from a website named Googdot. Looks skep, but really isn't! I swear!)

2. Cords: I. Love. Cords. Give me any color and I'll wear them. My favorite pair are gray, but they're fading and old. So I have to get new ones.

Old Navy

and 3: My beloved Slouchy Gray Pirate Boots: God I love these things.

GoJane


Happy Autumn to all!
well to all those experiencing Autumn.....

6 comments:

  1. that fringed scarf is BEAUTIFUL!

    http://wwww.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "Looks skep, but really isn't!" Best line ever. I loved The Virgin Suicides. It was remarkable. I read all of it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like a bit of Autumn.. those fresh crisp mornings are just the best! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I like your fall picks. Very fun :)

    ReplyDelete