Friday, September 17, 2010

Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me.

School started about a month ago. Usually school and I don't really agree with each other.
But this year! Man, do I love it. I'm taking the best classes from the greatest teachers, really nothing could be better.
This outfit was from my first day of school. I fell in love with the sailboat shorts, so cute and the ruffled cami is a really good staple to have!


Both shorts and cami from Lands End Canvas

My favorite class has to be Textiles. I mean, 50 minutes devoted to sewing?? Perfect and really relaxing.
My first project was to take our initials and make them into something interesting. My friend Tanehisi made a flower with her T as the stem. My friend Brittany made a burger for her B.
I had the theme of dairy for obvious reasons.


Oh, it's good to be in school.

8 comments:

  1. glad to hear you're enjoying school! i'm sure dressing up for it helps too :)

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable :D
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute shorts! Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool. I love your sewing project. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on those shorts are really very cute! And I took some sewing classes way way back when I was in school but I was a bit useless at it. It's such a great skill to have.

    ReplyDelete