Thursday, August 4, 2011

braided.

After my last post, I decided to take more challenges with my hair. Do new things. Try something different. Thats when I discovered The Boho Braid, yet another creation from Lauren Conrad's The Beauty Department website (see below post)
This is my somewhat successful attempt at The Boho Braid




I really try to not wash my hair everyday, because I'm trying to grow my hair out. But my hair gets greasy as all get out. This hairstyle somewhat conceals it...
Do you have a go to hairstyle?

5 comments:

  1. Such a cool braid, it's really pretty! I'm following you now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That looks amazing and I definitely have to try and find a hair tute video for it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never be able to do that hahaha! My hair is to short atm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hair, I would never have the patience to wear it like that!

    Thankyou for your beautiful comment on my blog, comments make me smile, so thankyou!

    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing, wish I could do such things with my hair - but i'd need about five pairs of hands x

    ReplyDelete