Monday, June 13, 2011

I once was lost, but now am found,

For a while, I was pretty lost. My life hit a turning point in the spring of this year. I suffered loss of friends, close and not so close. It was as if this was a sign that I needed to grow up. April was a test for me.
But now. I'm ok. I chose what path I was going to go on. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifI went back to the things I knew for sure. My friends I love unconditionally. Reading. Embroidering. Watching old movies.
I feel at home again.
Here is my latest embroidery project. A sweet mermaid I found in Doodle Stitching The Motif Collection by Aimee Ray



Happy June!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful job! I really need to start learning to embroider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I hope it was a nice break from blogging. And your embroidery is beautiful. I don't have the nimble fingers or patience for it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. what adorable work! there's something so charming and moving about her.

    www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete