Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Everybody come outside

Starting up this blog again led me to my newest craze, trying to be more fashionable in a different way.
I get stuck in this rut of wearing the same 5 or 6 pieces of clothing until they become stale, or worse people notice. After reading countless blogs about fashion, I took a step and fished out a dress from the back of my closet. A dress I didn't think looked good on me and one I only wore once.

I got this back in my Paisley Period in ninth grade. I bought anything that was paisley. It was an addiction.

And can I just sing the praises of this belt? It was a hand me down from my Nan and I wear it with anything and everything

Dress: Forever 21, Belt:Talbots


So thank you, all of you wonderful fashion bloggers.

13 comments:

  1. good call on the belt cinching your waist!! awesome look! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress!

    Come follow my blog:
    http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

    &fresh retro shots

    xx
    karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you belted your dress!

    btw check out my giveaway of $100 worth of A'GACI clothes & accessories!

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is really cute....Im a new follower..i would love it if you could follow back !!!
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress and it has been updated wonderfully by that gorgeous belt!

    I'm exactly the same with regards to internet shopping - I spend hours browsing and then can never commit just incase I get sent something that is really disappointing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute printed dress. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress and belt ! so cute,
    and that beach in the other post loooks awesoooome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a darling dress! too cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see you making that Pomegranates reference. And the dress-belt combination is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty dress! and the belt goes perfectly!come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a brown plaited belt like that! Its so essential, I wear it the whole time
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete